Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Picture Perfect

What is picture perfect? Is there such a thing as PERFECT ?
No, perfect doesn't exist. I have come to terms about perfect. The world has this image of a picture perfect person,someone that is skinny and beautiful. Young girls everywhere strive to be this "picture perfect" person. That person doesn't exist ! This image fills the minds of people everywhere because of what they see on T.V. and in magazines. Those people are fictional. They don't exist in everyday life. You won't see them when you walk to work or ride your bike around the neighborhood. I have always strived to be one of this "perfect" people. I realize that I am perfect the way I am. Why should I be like someone else when I can be me? Then the world would be like Camazotz. There would be no fun in the world. Although, I need to shed a few pounds, I am perfect the way I am. I don't need to look for others approval. People I knew wouldn't want to hang out with me because they thought I was weird or strange. Well, guess what? Weird is what makes people unique. So, what ? Is there a problem with unique ?
No! At least I am not like those people that thought I was weird. They are not interesting or weird , they are dumb and ordinary.
Nothing is special or unique about them.
One of my goals in life is to accept myself for who I am and be okay with it. At this point, I am just starting to accept and love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment