Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

News


 

                                   "This is my idea of happiness." — Jamie B. on Twitter
                                 ( Photo courtesy of http://naturalartificial.blogspot.com/ )





 
Hello ! Just felt like throwing that out there :P Anyway, I have been so busy with my head stuck in Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins! She is an amazing author !! If you have NOT read this book, I am sorry you live under a rock. You can find this at ANY library or at ANY bookshop on this planet.
On to the next topic of my discussion. I am just getting over my closure with some dumb jerk. I don't if you are reading this "dumb jerk", but I don't care because this my blog and I want to share my feelings with the rest of the world. Anyway, I have no idea why he did this to me. I am actually still wondering that , but whatever you lose some and you win some. His lost.

Oh guess what??! You can tell I am jumping up and down right now. :P I am going to a real high school next year!! So for those of you that are lost right now. I go to an online school for now, but in the fall I will be entering into 9th grade in a local school in my area. I am really excited ! I will be creating all new posts about "Stories from High School". So look for that around August. INSANE!! School in August?!?!? August 10th is the first official day of school . Who goes to school in AUGUST?!?

What else?? Oh yeah, MOVIES!! Movies are my second favorite activity to do. ( Reading is the first. ) I am kind of excited for the newest Freddie Highmore movie, The Art of Getting By, also starring Emma Roberts. Freddie Highmore is an amazing actor and I love him to pieces. Yes, I am a freak and proud of it. Everyone thought I was insane to love Freddie , but google him now  and see how hott he is.  Now who is CRAZY ??!

Ooooo, good question. The reason for this post being so enormous is because I just felt like writing a lot today. Also, I just checked out Stephanie Perkins blog and loved it because it was so long and wonderful !


                                                               The magic of reading

No comments:

Post a Comment