Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

STARS!!

Hey! British Freak here ready to report any news on STARS!! Alright, what is with Demi Lovato?
She went under the radar a few months ago because of some depression issue and is now working her way back to the top.  Although, I am not a huge fan of Demi's I wish her the best in her recovery. Now on to Selena Gomez!! I don't know if you guys know that I am big fan of Selena's. Yes, I do love 80's and 70's music which is quite unusual for teenager , but I like unusual.
Anyways, it might be hard to believe that I like present time music as well, but it is true.
Selena Gomez is a wonderful person that is always trying to help out the world . I am sad to see that she is dating Justin Bieber now. She is too good for him and I believe that she is just doing it for publicity. That is it for now! See ya later !

No comments:

Post a Comment