Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Someday..

Do you know how some people just follow the leader and never truly stop and think about their lives? After school is completed, people go out into the world and find lives of their own. Is it really a life though? They continuously do the same thing day after day. I don't want to be one of those "people". I want to go out into the world and explore, find myself. Some people live their whole lives without truly knowing who they are inside.
I understand that because I am young, I don't know who I am at this point in my life, but someday I will find myself. Someday I will find someone who accepts me for me. I used to and probably still do, try to make people like me by being somebody I am not. Yet, that isn't true friendship or love, those people simply care about you because they believe you are somebody you aren't. When I head off onto my new path of life in high school, I hope that I will come to understanding of myself. It is a huge ambition, but I think I have what it takes to make it. One of my biggest obstacles, is that I can do a lot of different things, but I don't because I don't truly believe in myself. I have to believe that I can do something and I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment