Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wow , I was just thinking of how people are so obsessed  with Justin Bieber . If I hear another

I have Bieber Fever , I could lose it . I really hate Justin Bieber . His weird music seems
to take control of people all over the world , even adults are getting " I love Justin Bieber " tattoos .
Who does this ? Perhaps he is an alien from outer space who has come to take over the average person's mind . Even strong muscle dudes who pull up in Harley motorcycles are dying to have the chance to meet Justin Bieber . What has the world come to ? What is so likable about this guy ? Does he have beautiful hair ? No , he has hair that looks like it is a wig . Not only does his hit song , "Baby , Baby " have bad lyrics , animals are lying down and moaning of the sound of that song . Although most may say that I am harsh and should give this blond kid a chance , we shouldn't give him a chance . He is has taken over our lives . Who is Justin Bieber ? The next Bill Gates ? No . Yeah , he has a lot of money , but he isn't an icon , he hasn't done anything great for the world . People wake up !! Justin Bieber is a fraud .
What do you think is so great about Justin Bieber ? Comment and enlighten me .

No comments:

Post a Comment