Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Future

Well, the day has finally arrived and shortly I will be walking down the long hallways of a brand new school. I remember when the decision had been made that I would go to this school and I was genuinely excited, but now that the day has finally arrived I don't want to go. Nervous and scared jitters run up and down my body convincing my mind that I will fail. Although, this is completely without a doubt not even close to a truth, I still have this voice booming inside of my head convincing me otherwise. Somehow, I can't seem to get rid of this looming voice inside of me. On August 10th, I will walk down those halls feeling scared of the future ahead of me, hopefully in the years to come I will feel self-assured and hopeful for the bright future ahead of me. Today though, I have no idea what tomorrow will bring and am dreading the fast approaching doomsday.

No comments:

Post a Comment