Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Perfect Man

The perfect man. Is there such a thing as the perfect man ? If so, where is this person ? Does he really exist ? Lots of people will be logical and say no. I don't know my opinion on this. I guess there really isn't such a thing as perfect. I was watching The Perfect Man , hence the title of today's blog. I love this movie. I have seen bits and pieces of it , but all in all it is a pretty good film. Lots of my friends wonder why I decided to name my blog , The Traveling Gypsy . Well, I named it partly after The Perfect Man . In this film, the main character , Holly, has a blog. The Girl on the Move , Holly's blog , is about her traveling life moving around from city to city. I move around a lot , more than most people. Although, I am not moving as much as Holly did in the movie. So, I was going to use this blog as a book about a girl who travels. Instead, I use this blog as an escape from my life. I vent out my feelings and thoughts. I was messing around with my design and it actually turns out that I do have people looking on here. I used to think that I was just writing and no one was listening. Thanks for listening , reader.

Until next time,

Traveling Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment